Our real Foreign Affairs Policies totally sucks and they creates enemies throughout the world. Our Foreign Policies are to keep ongoing wars on forever.
Department of State Offices
- Global Community Liaison Office (GCLO) – Community Liaison Office (CLO) Program, Crisis Management Services, Education and Youth, Expeditious Naturalization Support, Family Member Employment, Post Evacuation, Unaccompanied Tours.
- Office of Allowances – develops and coordinates policies, regulations, standards, and procedures to administer the government-wide allowances and benefits program abroad under the Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR).
- Office of Logistics Management – provides global logistics support for employees and family members. Their publication It’s Your Move is invaluable for planning an international relocation.
- Office of Overseas Schools – provides the Department of State foreign service community with information on international schools, overseas special needs services, teaching overseas and other topics relevant to international education.
- Office of Medical Services – provides healthcare to U.S. government employees and their families who are assigned to U.S. embassies and consulates worldwide. For the same population, the Office of Medical Services also provides free, confidential counseling by clinical social workers through the Employee Consultation Service (ECS). In addition, the MED Child and Family Program works with parents to assure children’s mental health and special educational needs are identified, appropriately assessed and have an effective treatment and educational plan established in advance of and during overseas assignments.
- Retirement Network