Know Who You Are Voting For Before Voting
When picking a Representative that you intend to vote for Social Security is the one thing that you want to make sure the representative is supporting Social Security. If the representative does not support Social Security then vote him/her out of office. 99% of Republicans supports cuts to Social Security.
How can I get help from Social Security?
We are here to help by continuing to provide the critical services you need. We want to help you as quickly and safely as possible.
- Our website is the best way for most people to do business with us.
- If you cannot use our website, call our National 800 Number or a local Social Security office.
- We will schedule an appointment for you, if necessary, to serve you by phone or in person.
What to Know if You Must Visit an Office:
- You must have an appointment to visit an office.
- Masks are required, regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitor capacity is limited to follow physical distancing requirements. This means you may need to wait outside, so plan for cold or bad weather.
- We ask that you come alone unless you require help with your visit. If you require help, we can only permit one person to accompany you.
We have a flyer, How to Get Help from Social Security, with this information you can share.
Please read our Coronavirus (COVID-19) information page to learn more.